Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 16 - Can't Waste a Precious Night

Group Leader
I firmly believe the flashlight was sent by the yuri fairies {hope you know the series} in order to progress their conversation...

Locking doors seems pretty normal considering this is a document/data room on a campus

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the fast update, rated it 10! They’re both so cute, can’t wait to see the conversation unfold.

I really relate to this,I remember back when I was in college doing our thesis (we have to create/program our own school system. My group mates didn't even bother helping, they're stuck playing games, and doing their own world.

We have our work evenly divided. I'm the programmer. Our team clearly slow in progressing. So in the end I tried doing the documentation, design and programming. I even work as the one who interview the school that's obviously not my work. I tried so hard to finish the job

And wtf did I received? Nothing but backstab, they throw me out of the bus. One student from my team is quite close to our teacher (and he didn't even done anything). There's a survey at the end of it.

I didn't pass but they're pass. Like wtf did I done? I worked so hard to let someone else gets the credit

After this I suffered from depression, drop out from school. It took 2 1/2 year before I get healed. Enrolled in different school, now I'm working happily in an IT company.

Dex-chan lover
Happy times. The vibes are so much better now. I was very worried for several chapters but I really like how things are going right now.

Dex-chan lover
@throughstars

That's rough...

Made me consider some things about my current situation. That might not be as dire as I thought it could be.

Anyway, I'll hold my rant for today. Maybe my teammates would prove useful tomorrow when I finish editing this whole ass documentary by myself.

Dex-chan lover
10 stars? With this writing? Apologies for being such a shitter, but that would take a miraculous change for the better.

Group Leader
@Trevoga most popular original work on Comico, if that means anything lol...

I mean, from dis humble translators point of view, it only gets better from here 😱😘

Aggregator gang
This manga's gonna take a severely dramatic turn. I can smell it in the air. The sister is giving off major sociopath vibes.

@Raknasuu Yeah, and good luck.

I do think it's best to put boundary. Just tell them to do their job but if things still goes the same after 2-3 attempt. Then, Amen.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaah man....I think I just got a cavity!

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread