Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 5 - Another Person...?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... So, I’m thinking about split personality, it would make sense.
Other than that it could be twin sisters or maybe she’s just acting (and being an asshole)

Thanks for the translation.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was going to say twins, but the fact that she has a mole on the same spot makes it very unlikely, my second choice would be acting.

Who's that at the door in the credits?

Fed-Kun's army
She said they'd talk when they got to the room, so I'm guessing it's acting so as not to make a scene out in public. That would make sense with what she said in the classroom.

I hope it's not a multiple personality story and that Riko is just smooth like that. We already have Two Lives in the Same House for our split personality yuri needs.

I just took it as the protagonist not being able to take the hint and her never breaking kayfabe

Aggregator gang
Yeah, they're the same person. I understand how this can be awkward but trying to confirm identity is just tone-deaf.

Hmm interesting, I'm thinking maybe she has two personalities
Thanks so much for the trans SquigglesJP

Group Leader
@datanono Ah, to be clear, that was Riko’s though (she’ll mention it when they get to the room)

@pandavinchan being an active discord member means u get to read the chapters early ;) https://discord.gg/VgCJtYb

@richman fbi-kun (he asked to be featured, he’ll be returning lol)

Both of them are not the same person, since one of them is imposter in disguise lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. I'm really not liking the smirk she had at the end. This emotional manipulation needs to stop girl.

Dex-chan lover
She just has a work persona, people. One of those is the fake one. This is a manga so her "normal day" persona is probably the "mask" she uses to get by and only gets to be "herself" on the job.

Sincerely I hope is not like that. I want the "bitch" persona to be real one and for the MC to actually work to get her love.

Supporter
@goldengummy I don't think it's manipulation, I think it is amusement. The teacher / scientist is too new at having relationships and does not understand that the Disney princess at the amusement park will not act like a Disney princess when she is done with her shift.

The same goes for prostitutes, I would not expect them to out their clients or try to be friends outside of the job, personal feelings will mess up the client/provider deal.

I dont understand why Momo want to complicated things by mixing personal things and work. Smh.

Users who are viewing this thread