Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru

Fed-Kun's army
I hate longstrip with a passion despise it as a waste of good art that could be read comfortably on the computer.
Still gonna read this damn you @SquigglesJP

Power Uploader
@Cyreader Ohohohohohohoho! Join the Dark(Yuri) side~ AND BE TAINTED!
VLfqtvC.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@SquigglesJP

Oh I'm fully onboard the Yuri train ... is it a train? ah well yeah no I'm right here for Yuri. It's longstrip I can't stand longstrip comics are the dumbest concept I've probably ever encounted and there are only a couple of very rare comics I would even bother reading like count on 1 hand list and I guess I am following this one.

Fed-Kun's army
@SquigglesJP

Meme Girls /38029

Tamen de Gushi /13939

I think there might be another in there, normally I wouldn't have gone Tamen but I read it way back when someone was splitting it up into 1 page per panel. Kinda sad the author can't be as open as they used to be it's lost a lot of that charm it had. And Meme Girls because damn it some times you just need art like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cyreader I prefer normal manga over longstrip but there's quite a few that's really worthwhile. If you want some more adult Moonlight Garden and Elixir are both great. For safer for work stuff Lily on WebComics is really good but you have to pay and they're way behind on the translation (they updated almost every day but it's only half chapters) and Mage and Demon Queen on WebToons is a really good fantasy action yuri and the love interest is a dragon demon. It also managed to include some isekai elements that were well done (the mc isn't the isekai character) There's also a few others like Pulse and What Does the Fox Say. To be honest korean yuri is actually more adventurous in concepts than japansese yuri. There's more lewd scenes, more stories with adults, more with fantasy and horror or other genres that don't get paired with yuri much. Also they're usually all fully colored. Chinese ones like the one you mentioned for some reason are trying to cut back on the gayness, Idk if it's cuz of media censorship or what. Also talking about nsfw content Tae-chan and Jimiko-san is the most sex filled yuri manga I've ever seen. Literally everybody including their mother is fucking each other. There's a new character introduced every other chapter and they do some rather kinky stuff. Only downside is that it's mosaic censored. https://www.mangadex.org/manga/29919/
Elixir is found completed only here (unfortunately): https://mangapark.net/manga/elixir-akino-matsuri
And so is Moonlight Garden: https://mangapark.net/manga/moonlight-garden-kang-unnie It's basically softcore yuri hentai and I love it. The historical elements are pretty neat too. If you're new to yuri, I can give you dozens of (japanese) yuri manga suggestions. I read a ton of yuri. It's my favorite genre, but recently I've been trying to read more hetero romance stuff.

Is any one have SquigglesJP discord invite link the provided link is expired please help

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327 If you liked Elixir and Pulse, check out Lily Love 2, The Love Doctor, and My Girlfriend's Ex-boyfriend. All are longstrip format and are quite good.

They're primarily on Lezhin Comics (paywalled) but probably found elsewhere as well.

Oh, Mojito is another good longstrip format story. That one is here on Mangadex as it is a Chinese (I think? I forget) webcomic.

Fed-Kun's army
@mmosimca I want to read lily love 2 after reading the first one but I can't find it anywhere at all for free. Would be nice if mangasee and places that do licensed manga would also do official english of longstrip korean and chinese stuff too. At least a torrent or something. I don't really have any way to pay for it. I've got the love doctor in my bookmarks, but I've been kinda avoiding Mojito. Maybe I might check it out anyways. I found the ex-boyfriend one on mangapark. Thanks for the recommendations :)

Dex-chan lover
this series is good but that cover is SO bad. glad i got so bored i actually ended up reading this despite my reservations though.

Users who are viewing this thread