Suito-to! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Chawanmushi

Dex-chan lover
Everyone else can tell what's going on. But it seems she hasn't figured it out yet. Soon.

Double-page supporter
Damn, now I'm hungr... wait, no I'm not, I just ate. But that inarizushi does look pretty tasty.

Aggregator gang
foxy wingwoman senpai? she's so hot my judgement is all clouded

Fed-Kun's army
I call the tall lesbian will be wingwoman-senpai and will finally get this ship sailing.

Also, I want that inarizushi in me in the worst way.

Double-page supporter
She's definitely going to wingwoman and be like "so you like yuzu?" during their lunch/dinner

Dex-chan lover
I truly did miss these girls thank you for the chapter, and I have a feeling Sakura will end up finding a way to be a third wheel for their dinner chat.

Mmmmm inari is so good. I want some.

Chiaki wingwoman mode activate!
Also, yes, please get together with Sakura :3 she remembered her, after all, just ‘cause she simply “stood out” whereas Chiaki remembering that Yuzu was in the same beauty pageant makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
It's so fun coming from the Spanish-speaking-future™ and reading the comments here to see who guesses stuff right and who gets it all wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only person who really doesn't like that new woman? Like, even if she was gonna be my wingwoman I'd still be like, "Nope, don't need help from catty gameplaying condescending bitches."

Fed-Kun's army
well at least it wasn't a dramatic development, i like were this is going

Users who are viewing this thread