Suito-to! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Shimizu family's gyoza

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, they’re so freaking cute! Thanks for picking up this series; I really missed it. It has a really unique and charming art style.

Also, Yuzu’s mom totally knows something’s going on between the two of them…

Dex-chan lover
Let's not forget that in Japanese, that "I love" bit would have nothing attached, so "I love (it)" would be exactly the same as "I love (you)"--it would just be "suki!" either way. Manga play with that ambiguity alllll the time, but this little sequence was really exploiting it to the max.

Dex-chan lover
Let's not forget that in Japanese, that "I love" bit would have nothing attached, so "I love (it)" would be exactly the same as "I love (you)"--it would just be "suki!" either way. Manga play with that ambiguity alllll the time, but this little sequence was really exploiting it to the max.
I'm about to note that too!

Yuzu definitely did that on purpose :smugchisato:

Yea this line was the most annoying for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread