Suki desu Suzuki-kun!! - Vol. 14 Ch. 67

XD gosh I love teh comdey here! It's so refreshing!!! Totally worth...me losing... 2 hours of sleep for this... I'm going to be in so much trouble trying to wake up tomorrow... -insert dry laugh here- Thank you so much for the translation @ikiru0514
I'm eagerly but patiently anticipating the next date! XD

Thank you so so much for continuing this series T_T I waited lots of years for the manga to finished but unfortunately, previous scanlations stopped on translating it :(((((((((( Thank you for the effort!! T_T

Thanks so much, @ikiru0514!! Two chap translated back to back for us readers is such a treat!!! 😀😀 super pumped for future chaps. Chihiro and Shinobu’s first date... so cute!! Thanks again a lot for doin this. Also, ur end comments r so funny 🤣

@ikiru0514
Thanks for the new chapter!!!!
I absolutely appreciate it, that you put so much work into these translations to make us all happy 😍
Btw your side comments and ending comments are so funny, thanks for sharing your feelings while working with us, too 😂

I made an account on here JUST so that I could thank you! This was one of the first mangas that I started reading when I was like 15-16 (Im 22) and I was happy when I got a monthly update but after a few year it went down to 2-3 chapters a year! Now I got 2 in one week? And you are doing to update more frequently?? You don't even understand how appreciative I am 😭😭😭😭

This is one of the first manga that pick up when I started reading in 2013! Thank you soo much for picking it up! 2 chapters per week is more than enough so don’t overwork yourself!

MD@Home
Thank you so much again for another one! Just like other people, this was one of the very first manga I read when I started 2013. I am so happy to possibly be able to finally finish it. No pressure, will appreciate any and everything you do.

Users who are viewing this thread