Suki desu Suzuki-kun!! - Vol. 14 Ch. 69

BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..............wait its 2am

Aaaaah thank you for picking up this series!!! I started reading this in middle school and it’s so sweet i probably have a cavity!! Thank you thank you thank you!

MD@Home
Bless you @ikiru0514 you beautiful beautiful person. Thank you for the hard work. I hope to be able to finish this manga that I started in High School/Middle School/College like the rest of you lol Can't believe its been that long.

Omg 😱 @ikiru0514, I feel totally spoiled. You r an absolute gem and a goddess. So thankful for the two chaps. U r awesome !! Pls keep up the great work and hope you r doing well as well. Thanks so much for your hard work 😊

wah~~~ they are just sooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much @ikiru0514 !!! You are such an angel! 25... doing this with work and everything must be stressful, but omg the reminder that it's already been so long yet no one translated it until you came along, you are seriously the best!!! Thank you so much!!!
*attempts to copy Chihiro-chan and Sayaka-chan* I REALLY REALLLLLLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH IKIRU-CHAN!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Thank you so much @ikiru514 .. I've been reading this manga since secondary school.. and now I'm finishing up my degree and still no one has been translating this manga.. thank you so much for taking your time to translate the manga...

Dex-chan lover
Even if they try to make it seem like Chihiro loves Shinobu, I just can't buy into it. Chihiro betrayed Shinobu and jumped Hikaru the first chance she had. It feels like Shinobu is just a spare for her, someone convenient for her after she was rejected by Hikaru.

i started reading this in elementary and it still gives me uwu moments. they’re all very cute

Users who are viewing this thread