Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!

This is such a long time ago, like back in highschool. I'm done with college now. Such hood memories.

I missed this a lot. Started reading this when I was 1st year highschool. Now I'm graduating college student.

I could swear I finished reading this back in the days.. now meant I saw the raw ones but I know for sure that ALL chapters up to the last couple (18)have been published... can you help me understand what's going on?

Double-page supporter
This is an amazing story. Loved it, thank you so much for translating this.

Oh god, thank you so so so so damn much. I started reading this when I was in grade 6, im in my 1st year of college now. I’ll continue to read this till you finish it 🥺💛

god i feel so young since everyone is just rereading this from high school when i on the other hand just started 😅
anyway thanks for translating >_<

im just-
i have no words?my heart is WEAK TO THIS SHIT ISTSGGSGTS HOW CAN MANGA MAKE A HUMAN CRY WTF IS WRITGHRNDBFGVFNEDRFG IM CRYINGGGGG THAT WAS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER BRUHHHHHHHHH

Group Leader
😊Hello everyone,
I am one of the members of Uprise Scanlation. I'm Dachi owo
We have picked up this one recently, and starting to release them as soon as possible 😊

Group Leader
Hello I'm one of the admin in Uprise as you can see there is no Chapter 70. Why? Because the last Chapter is Chapter 69 but it should be Chapter 70 we checked the raws and its Chapter 70. That's why we started already in Chapter 71. Thank you so much and Happy Reading! owo

18 volumes.... And we're at v 14. TRANSLATORS PLEASEEEEE 😭😭😭😭 I've been reading this since it was chapter 15 and LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME

My last comment was last 2019. 4 yrs later it still hasn't been fully translated 😭 unfortunately, I can't read japanese but I'm willing to help even cleaning or typesetting ;w; I know how to use photoshop.

Users who are viewing this thread