Suki koso momo no Jouzu nare! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A Story About Going to a Cafe With a Crossdressing Boy (男の娘)

Banned
Eldest son and daughter?

This implies there's a younger sibling in the momoi family

@Richman

Wraps around into being straight again since he's not a girl

Group Leader
@smolbaka in English perhaps but in Japanese it doesn't have the same implication, unfortunately. Seeing how interesting his family has been so far it would've been nice but I don't think that's the case.

I hope we get more of the romantic comedy that this manga is advertised as in this volume.
The first volume kinda felt like it was rushing and timeskipping through plot points and adding characters so much that the main characters' relationship didn't get the development it needed, at least for me.

Dex-chan lover
That girl is about to have the biggest sexuality crisis she's ever had.

hopefully the waitress gave the ice-cream topping for free anyway just because he's cute owo!

Group Leader
@Nirvgas I agree. It kinda feels like a lot of short stories loosely tied together. They're enjoyable but not easy to follow chronologically nor do they help with chara development. Hopefully, by the end of the 2nd vol we'll see some good development. Especially if it ends there.

Oki, I didn't like last chapter, and was hoping to this chapter give any why to continue reading the story and don't be a bad manga, but well.... this didn't happen, better just drop than lose time reading something you are liking and just badmouth, the start of the story was really good, but the story isn't getting better (actually got worse to me) what is pretty sad

Users who are viewing this thread