Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
@Greatestwest
Less "forget" in the "oh right I'm supposed to have those" and more in the sense of when they're not on your face they're REALLY hard to find if they're not in the exact same spot you USUALLY put them.
Then it's time to leave for work/school and fuckit you'll just do without.
You can't. But you tell yourself that when you leave because you're in a hurry and not fully awake.

Aggregator gang
People are so quick to throw a pity party for the girl ugh this is a fluffy manga yall?? Let my son have his moment

Dex-chan lover
looks like author dont know what people without glasses react, or adapts. I'm pretty sure in real life, they arent dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
@Greatestwest Forgetting/Breaking her glasses has always been the gimmick of the manga, so we should just roll with it. That being said, while it's not unrealistic for someone who uses glasses to forget them (if you use them at all times, you may even think you are still wearing them before you realize - happens to me all the time) it is kinda impossible if you're blind as a bat as her.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I definitely wouldn't ever forget my glasses when I leave home...
My parents might disown me for real xD

Dex-chan lover
Alright! We already had HANDHOLDING and now we got PUBLIC HEADPATS!!!
I'm calling the police!

Dex-chan lover
They need to get her those glasses chain things, you know the ones you put on the back of your glasses?

@Darkmeep They’re called glasses retainers and she really does need them. Lets just hope she doesn’t buy them so we can keep getting these interactions.

Always remember to put the trash in the designated bin properly to avoid this type of situation.

and she continues to pet even when she knows it’s him...

👍🏽good shit👍🏽

Users who are viewing this thread