Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Protect this sweet megane-less face
LdnZK6o.png

Group Leader
If anyone finds actual raws for this please shoot me a message on here, believe me I hate that watermark as much as I'm sure you all do...
This chapter made me smile so much, Komura did a great job this chapter!
Also follow my twitch channel friends

Dex-chan lover
I know it makes me a scumbag for saying this, but I felt so happy when the girl said she stepped on her glasses. ?

Supporter
Mr. M-Ugu~ is the most powerful bully I've ever seen
You ever bitten into something expecting meat and getting starch
It's awful

Aggregator gang
@stef You can rip ch. 1 and 2 from their official site here: https://magazine.jp.square-enix.com/joker/series/sukimega/
as for the rest either buy the magazine or… not that i support them but a-zmanga and the likes probably have them.
Another option wait till 22nd february for volume 1 tankoubon.

@avatarivn I stepped on my glasses at least once every three month…

Group Leader
@421cookies yea I saw the first 2 chapters, but they don't post the latest chapter for some reason, the Koreans find it somewhere I just don't know where. I'm assuming you mean importing the magazine, do you see a link to purchase it on the site???

Aggregator gang
@Maala Replace them. Not brave enough to put on contacts and too broke for getting a surgery.
@ices Every megane users did that mate. Even Mie-san.

@stef They only put the first two as tester. For the rest you need to catch up with the magazine or wait for tankoubon.https://www.amazon.co.jp/ガンガンJOKER-2019年-1月号/dp/B07K17L2QY here is the link (somehow the url tag doesn't work), it probably contains 3rd and 4th chapter

Dex-chan lover
Right now I'm looking forward to see what other reason she could come up with to avoid wearing glasses

Dex-chan lover
You know if you squint hard enough you won't notice the water markings

Users who are viewing this thread