Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 101

This was a glorious chapter. Honestly felt like others and if they decided to end it here I'd be satisfied. But more is always welcome too. Can't wait to be adding this to my physical collection once I start buying it.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see them all the way through high-school, just keep it fluffy with no serious drama

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, the series will end with a flash forward, revealing that the story we are reading now is in fact a picture book, penned by Mie, retelling her first love to her children. It will then pan out and show how she and Komura are today, married and happy. Prepare the insulin my dudes.
I'd be absolutely satisfied with that. The author can string me along for as long as they want but THIS would be the stuff.
It would also be basically the same as the Takagi movie

Dex-chan lover
This is the second time I worried I would find a "Fin" or "End" on the last page of a chapter. Back when they first confessed to each other proper felt like a potential ending, and now again that the parents know. I'm always happy to have more of this though, it just feels weird thinking I've seen the ending twice now.
something something two nickels

Group Leader
I saw this video thanks to the algorithm yesterday that made me think of this manga. In the video, the girl (legally blind) looks at stuff like Mie does. Does this mean Mie should be legally blind?

Dex-chan lover
Let's goooooooo :aquadrink: :meguupog:
F0C-I1laYAAAMgo

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we’ll either get a time skip chapter soon showing how they’re married and it’ll end with them reminiscing about middle school, OR The mangaka goes full balls to the wall and writes an after story for these characters in the same manga (extra 60ish chapters)

Is this the ending cuz it had these manga ending vibes but there was no page that said it is so I'm confused a little bit

These two are so cute I love this manga so much that I just have to get the physical copy it’s too adorable
Hope you luck in getting them, I already got Vol 1,2,3,6 and 8 but the others one got sold out so fast

Dex-chan lover
Im an idiot damn :aquadrink: :meguuusad: I've watched the live broadcast of the anime... it's just why did i record on a f**king incognito aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Users who are viewing this thread