Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the plan is to end this after middle school or will it keep going?

Dex-chan lover
It's really weird how you guys keep talking about NTR as if it means the same thing as a love triangle
I think the new readers r so used to seeing NTR in the internet ( Whenever a new girl shows up , people be like NOT NTR AGAIN , DAMMIT when it actually isnt ) that they dont even realise what its real meaning is

Dex-chan lover
I'm not super stoked on the art style of the anime either. The eyes are too detailed and it looks like she can see right through your soul making her look less than innocent.

Dex-chan lover
Fuwa-Fuwa time? Now I've got the song running through my head.
dbvaodz-e16d7ef3-94d4-4276-9068-d7962ee7d189.png

Dex-chan lover
explode kaede... explode

ps: is sad thinking that in rl they would probably end apart... still kaede explode
yep, a split relationship in high school?, not gonna fly, that shit only works when you're an "adult" and lost all your joy to live turning into a working drone with no more joy in your life

Dex-chan lover
Poor Oomiya didnt realized Kaede's head is a swirling vortex of his girlfriend, so she's having a one way convo with the boy.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't have a love rival, please leave this to be a wholesome, tension free, diabetes inducing story.

Users who are viewing this thread