Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
Man it feels good to have experienced teenage love.
Although, that swimsuit stunt would not have ended so wholesome when I was 14. Then again, neither did any spare 5 minutes alone after a while. Being a teenager was a heady mix of sincere wholesomeness and raw untethered sexuality. Good times tbh.
Anyway, FORM FAMILIES AND PROCREATE.
THIS IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE SPEAKING.
df7c6c11106139ff29fdc452f4ba2d75.png

Dex-chan lover
Amazing self-restraint, you goonballs over here can learn a thing or two from him (remember, the girl is 14-15). Also, it's the responsible and sensible thing to do, it's not "cockblocking himself".
Get on with the times, man, 14-15 year old practicing abstinence? The responsible and sensible thing they do is using protection.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
good man. not because they're too young, just because they're not married.

Aggregator gang
The closer we get to the end the more I don't want it to... But I know this has to be it. They said this volume was going to be the last and this is the 7th full (as in not X.5) chapter of the volume, which is about the norm for previous volumes. They can't have more than 1 or 2 main chapters left plus maybe a tankouban epilogue/wrap special or something.
please dont lay out the facts like that man,
killing me over here.........................................

Dex-chan lover
Smol Mie is cute.
OnIg3r3.png

That's what she said.
XPN9eqX.png

Heh. :smugnako:
UXPtdnx.png

I'm sure she will. :meguusmug:
Kaede was on life-support the whole time Ai was there.

Dex-chan lover
I was reading with diabetes in tow until Ai dropped the swimsuit bomb.

I'm not complaining though.

Dex-chan lover
Her worries apparently aren't without merit, but luckily for her, he's blind to anyone other than her.

Dex-chan lover
His absolute evasion from anything intimate is facinating. Not realistic in the slightest, but facinating. She is like 10x more forward than he will ever be. Her efforts to even convince him to kiss is an olympian levels of dedication. I hope he can manage to have sex before 30

Users who are viewing this thread