Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
Cute! I imagine the next one will be the last one, but I sure don't mind if it keeps going. If it does end with the next one I hope there'll be some room for a little epilogue. Or maybe an epilogue chapter or two as extras

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Mie-Komura doesn't want to be left a level lower from Yamada-Ichikawa, now sharing their 2nd set of kiss/es.
It really is sad to see this series go, but it is still as sweet as it is before. Fujichika Koume really has a lot of love for these two.

Double-page supporter
hmmmm its about to end....... every read this manga always remember op song ost ver this anime series even play the song in my brain X'(

Dex-chan lover
I'm also gonna be leaving my college soon and am feeling very sad over it, so this chapter hit me so hard.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this gets a tsuki ga kirei ending, and we get to see glimpses of them in high school, and college and ultimately them married with a baby kaede jr with glasses or mini mie san

Group Leader
This is either our first Mie pantyshot or those are some short shorts she's wearing under her skirt.

Dex-chan lover
The crushing loom of the end is real ;_; I just hope for an epilogue that shows us their relationship survived being separated.........oh, who am i kidding, this is such a warm and fuzzy series of course it survived!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she actually went at him hard after that kiss.

Normally, the chances of middle schoolers remaining in a long-distance relationship are close to zero. However, since this is a manga, they will be together forever.
It's not even proper long distance, they're just going to different high schools, but they can still meet when they have the time.

Dex-chan lover
I've given up on trying to make sense of how Volume 12's supposed to be the final one and just be happy this refuses to end.

If anyone finds where the part that I translated as "I'll be the one to protect Mie-san" is from (俺が三重さんのこと守るから), let me know so I can possibly update it because I didn't want to spend time looking for it. It's probably not even from my chapters.
live as every chapter is the last one

Dex-chan lover
Reading this chapter was such a weird experience:
Komura kept saying they'd be fine in the most FINAL CHAPTER way, but there was no END tag when I clicked it;

I was so sure this was the end, but at the same time it never felt like the last one. Argh, I love this love story, with these lovable kids in love!

Dex-chan lover
That felt like the last chapter, and ngl, that would've made a good ending.

peach-goma.gif

Users who are viewing this thread