Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

@SageSkye Azuma probably heard their conversation (about Mie liking Komura). Azuma was aware that the letter wasn't from Mie and Komura is still having a misunderstanding if Mie likes Azuma. (she doesn't.)
Azuma probably saw Komura getting flustered so he decided to give a "response" to Mie fully knowing that Komura will read it for her since she is unable to read it in the first place. So Azuma decided to put "Komura-kun also likes Mie-san" which hinting that he was having a misunderstanding. Resulting Komura-kun being wary of popular people.

tl;dr : Azuma helped Komura to clear the misunderstanding.

Double-page supporter
Great chapter, also that Azuma is the real bro.
(It is really disappointing that the comments are more worried about the glasses than the chapter)

Dex-chan lover
damn good point. My eyesight wasn't that bad.
Tbf, maybe you are just more used to going about without yer glasses? Let's use me as a comparison to see where ye be at yah?

My vision starts to get decently blurry around 1 meter from me. I am writing this on a pretty large computer screen around 1 meter or so away from my face. If I angle my head down to look over my glasses I literally can't see any text on the screen, it is just hazy mess.

Hell, even the avatars are just weird, unclear fuzz. I can't even see the C in yours. I know there is something black in it, but that's about, no comprehension of what the black stuff forms.

If I squint hard I can see the C though.

Is that worse or better than yours?

Dex-chan lover
I like that Azuma isn't the stereotypical bully popular guy
Have you all forgotten that she accidentally stepped on them pre-Chapter 3...because it seems like you have...this might even be the same day like @AWilDUK said...

That being said, popular guy is in candidacy for being a 'bro'. Here's my vote.
Suuuper late to the party here and I'm sure someone already mentioned it but, sure, she did step on them. However, she's also pictured with glasses in the chapters leading up to this and in chapter 10 she even picks up a new pair.

Users who are viewing this thread