Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
@beperov
She definitely trusts him, and is comfy with him around. I'm more inclined to think Mie's actually interested in him because of the 500 other things she's done. Caring about his opinion of her in the last chapter, pushing him away from the other girl in chapter 26, admitting she wanted Komura all to herself that time they were going to mail a letter and she didn't want to keep him from hanging out with his friends, the field trip where she straight-up said she wanted to be in a group with him, purposely laying her hand on top of his on the bus home... these aren't usually "just friends" things for a 14-15 year old guy and a girl. Not straight ones at least.

If she slept with her head on a female friend's lap, no one in class would think anything of it. Everyone else has picked up on their close but not-yet-romantic relationship by now.

Mie's kind of an airhead, so if it's not part of some master plan, I think she's subconsciously moving in on Komura. I hope he's the one to ask her out, not the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread