Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 5 Ch. 56

Yo how is this guy 16-17 years old and so much of a bitch. The girl is crying do something holy shit I don't know why authors do this to their characters. Also in the beginning, he could have just said he was heading out or told her he doesn't want to cause her trouble so she should head out and maybe they head out together.

@Undyn I'm pretty sure it said he was 16 in earlier chapters, but if he was in middle school then that makes more sense. Still I don't understand Japanese authors and their obsession with MC's like this. I guess to make them sympathize or feel emotional connection.

Dex-chan lover
It's really not fair to criticize his cluelessness. The kid is 14-15. He doesn't know anything about anything except that he has this beautiful girl brightening and bewildering his life. He's only been out of elementary school for two years. To give some perspective on all this, I was a true dense moron at that age, and all the way through my 18th year. I found out later that I had SIX girls interested in me during that time, three of them seriously, and that I had a real reputation for not understanding anything and slipping the net. This kid loves himself as much as most kids do at that age, and the idea that this goddess could reciprocate his feelings is like particle physics.

Users who are viewing this thread