Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 5 Ch. 57.5

Dex-chan lover
This is the stupidest delusion I've ever seen in manga - "there was a sand in my slippers -> someone notice it -> they will remember that I was sitting there -> I brought it from the outside -> I was outside with her -> they will think we are dating and were secretly kissing there". Just - WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. F. 🤦🏻‍♂️😂 Who in the world would go this far in the thought if see some sand on the floor at school. GOD DAMN THIS IS SO DUMB 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye Volume 5, you shall be missed.

And so we enter Volume TBD territory as 6 does not exist yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann

I don't think this beats the delusions and weird jumps in logic in Aharen-san wa Hakarenai.

Dex-chan lover
@Moraza Disagree, Aharen-san is absurd from the beggining, and its ABSURD, which is funny, but not dumb or stupid and out of nowhere, like here.

Dex-chan lover
bruh why go through all effort when you can just POCKET SAND!
200.gif

You gotta remember. These guys are in middle school or something. That isn't really a weird thought to have.

She's both on the offense and defense at the same time. Is it possible to learn this power?

Dex-chan lover
laughed so hard at Mie just copying Komura gathering sand without even knowing why

and the convoluted thought train of "they might know we were outside because sand" is totally something a middle school kid would think up

Reactions: Lev

Users who are viewing this thread