Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 5 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Well.... we got one more Omake/special-chapter/whatever and then Vol 5. is well and truly over......

And thus can then resume the Wild West of this Manga's chapters on ManagDex! ^^

EDIT:
Final Omake/special-chapter/whatever has a whole page of handholding..... So there is that at least...... I guess.......

Dex-chan lover
Ooooofff you have the dreaded friendzone but then she went and FATHERZONED him, press F for komura

Dex-chan lover
1 step forward, 100 steps back.

My mans gotta pull a no-chromo incest maneuver to punch his way out of the fatherzone

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if he's in the fatherzone or soon ™ he's gonna be in one of those "pass me X daddy" situations lmao

Dex-chan lover
"I realized that it's not good to be immersed with something so much you lose sight of things"

GET IT? 'CUZ SHE'S ALMOST BLIND WITHOUT HER GLASSES UNLESS SHE FOCUSES IN ON SOMETHING?! HA!

Also people are saying she "fatherzoned him," not realizing that a lot of women like men who remind them of their fathers and that a lot of women also have daddy fetishes...

Group Leader
ei8JhJh.png

ahh, the diabetes... now where's my insulin

Dex-chan lover
Well, it could be worse.

If anything Freud would tell us that it's better to be compared with the father as he had this theory in which we seek our parents in other people.

Dex-chan lover
Oof ooof hachiman relates to the damage Komura-kun

Dex-chan lover
The number of people here going "oh no he's been fatherzoned" is dismaying. She's still super blatantly into him, and just from her snippets of talking about her dad I guarantee she's a daddy's girl, y'all should be going "OH YEAH, HE'S IN THERE FOR REAL".

My worry is that he's gonna be locked into "nah she thinks of me like a substitute for her dad" thought patterns and keep shooting himself in the foot over it when it's super obvious she has a crush on him, but whatever.

You know before I read this chapter I was just thinking of how cute they look on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread