Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 6 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
I feel you Komura, my man, but don't dispair, you are so close to what you want

Dex-chan lover
I was going to write a long few paragraphs that basically boiled down to "Damn I wish they were closer". If there was just a bit more development on their bravery, trust, and self-confidence, we might be able to move on from the pain a bit and get into truly heartwarming territory

But the pain is a great appeal of this manga so I can see why it might stay for a while

@BasilD Completely agree with you on that one, I just can't get enough of these two being clueless but still want them to just realize it themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I do love how more and more this rings true to me. That awkwardness and paranoia and depression and elation... Is just how it goes when you're a kid and in love for the first time. It was a terrible time and I miss it dearly.

Fed-Kun's army
I may get some hate for saying this, but reading older chapters they just like hanging out with each other and how they interact doesn't implicitly speaks Mie having feelings to Komura. Thus making recent chapters where Mie's "whatever word I can use to describe lust bluntly" so blatant a bit forced to me.
I'm glad they got closer, it's just kind of weird to me.

Tip tier shit, thanks for the translation you guys are heroes. Why was there a break btw? Was it the team, the manga, or were they just thinking about dropping it?

firefox_2eoQK6rxmc.png

Users who are viewing this thread