Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta

Aggregator gang
Oh my god fix this chapter numbering. Idk even know where I left at. it was ch. 57 on mal but there's not even a 57.

@Urabask I don't have any issues with the individual plots of each chapter, they're all pretty cute situations. I'm just tired of the author's wilful refusal to develop the relationship in any meaningful way.

Dex-chan lover
This story needs a (moto) Takagi-san style sequel/spinoff that has the two of them as married adults. It would sate the need for relationship progress and open up new avenues of the two of them having adorable interactions around Mie losing/breaking/forgetting her glasses since Komura could still be flustered by it without having to resort to "is it OK to think like this about her?" every time.

The chapters are all over the place so it's hard to keep track of where you really are, especially since some repeat, it's really annoying.

Hahaha cute. But if Japanese parents have to constantly find their child’s glasses, they’d get them a strap and a spare pair. Can’t risk her getting isekaied into a fantasy world via car accident now can we?

I really want to read this manga but I wanted to be in order stef really fucked it up by doing it by magazine release instead of volume released

Dex-chan lover
@Remster7
@KaMi-SHeIK
My Bookwalker just notified me that Volume Six will be digitally released (on their store at least) October 22.

So Soon!TM

@Missingtexture
@randomname92
Last I remember the fine folks at Mangasushi had gotten everything into Volume order here on Mangadex... just some chapters have a different chapter number printed/redrawn due to reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread