SukiDevil Scans

Do you not know that solo leveling is already at chapter 75 scanlated by meraki and JaimisBox?!

Dex-chan lover
@Starliing
of course he knows, but they threw a tantrum and bailed from MangaDex so he is translating the series on his own to bring it to us here.
their issue is that they care way to much about what ungrateful arseholes have to say.
and after reading this guys first release i gotta say that it looks really good so far.

@SukiDevil Scans

Don't mind the haters, there are some of us that appreciate the effort you are putting in to bring this series back to mangadex, keep up the good work.

Keep up the work I was quite sad when all the chapters disappeared at least I'll be able to read it again

Group Leader
I Will gladly help you translate solo levelling if you want! I reached out to the previous scan later but they didn't need my
Help but seeing as how you are a one man squad I presume I'm more than happy to help! I currently work on King of Doom but I have lots of free time to spare. Just IM me and we can talk! I can do everything apart from translate essentially.

I wish your group luck with Solo Leveling, with the loss and withdraw of the previous groups that worked on it the series has lost all of it's English translations on this site leaving a massive void that it seems you have chosen to fulfill. I cannot wait to see your work on this series.

i agree that its nice to have all series in one platform, but SL is still being done and if ya wanna read it, just go to any agregator or the source... playing it like MD is the only platform to read manga is kinda a bit over the top here...

Users who are viewing this thread