Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta - Pixiv Side Stories - Ch. 10

That horndog was probably thinking something lewd like getting married to walking to school together.

Also, I'm interested in something. What do you guys call these:
128px-Hair_ties.jpg
?

Here's a strawpoll for your answers: https://www.strawpoll.me/20662877

@themoobz I really debated putting that as an answer choice but I'm glad I didn't now that I know people like you really exist

@Lazyfoot that's true... Fortunately for the most part I have the ones that are fabric all the way around so no problems here

Dex-chan lover
Hair bands or hair ties. The ones with metal are objectively garbage.

@Lazyfoot some of the cheapo ones where I live don't have that crimped metal any more, not sure how the material is fixed around the elastic on them cause the only obvious seam is like ambiguous overlap with no stitching, so glued maybe? They seem to last as long as the metal crimp type and stretch out as they get older the same, but yeah no hair getting caught in the stupid metal

Dex-chan lover
She had her glasses on. She could've found it herself easily. She baited him into tying her hair. Damn, girl.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread