Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta - Pixiv Side Stories - Ch. 11

This has been bothering me for a while, but they're always worried about getting fingerprints on the glasses. I deadass won't notice things on my lens until I stare like directly into a light... like damn calm down

@kraf_t That's wild because up until right now I have never met a glasses wearer who is fine with dirty lenses.

@fusking whack. neither me nor my friends care too much. It's not like we prefer it but like a few smudges aren't gonna ruin our day or anything

Dex-chan lover
@fusking You sure you have real glasses wearing friends? When I wear glasses the smudges literally don't appear in one field of vision so it doesn't bother me

Unless it gets really bad

Contributor
Even a speck of dust annoys me if it gets on my lenses, but I've got a friend whose glasses had the entire lens surface regularly coated in fingerprints and hair oil, it was like looking through wax paper. Ended up cleaning them whenever we met since it drove me mad knowing about it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with dust, but fingerprints bother me. It's somehow better when entire lens are dirty than when there's a single tiny fingerprint where you can see it.

Dex-chan lover
everyone is talking about smudging glasses but what about komuras reflexes. he was like a blind monk

@Pandawanka
I wear glasses and so do a lot of my friends lmfao

@kraf_t
I'm not worried about a bit of dirt or a slight smudge either. That happens naturally over time and like you said, isn't all that noticeable. Fingerprints though? Getting wiped with the quickness. I've been handed my glasses enough times to know that that shit is straight up garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Fingerprint is very notable. Just testing on my glass, now I have to go wash it.

Users who are viewing this thread