Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta - Pixiv Side Stories - Ch. 6

Contributor
I'd have probably went with the thought bubble belonging to Komura by proximity,
but it's not super critical that it changes the characterization or plot substantially either way.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This series and the main one heal my soul, thanks a lot.

Dex-chan lover
That bubble clearly belonged to komura. If mie was the one saying it the little circles would be higher and a little more horizontal

Aggregator gang
Do we usually hear her thoughts? Because if not I think it belonged to Komura.

Group Leader
@kraf_t dont worry dude i was just being a lazy cunt because of work. continue it as long as you'd like and if u feel like dropping it maybe that'll be enough motivation for my lazy ass to scan some more. Nice chap tho esp considering you did this on powerpoint.

Thanks! How nice...but I think I have diabetes now. Oh well, swings and roundabouts.

My account is old enough to talk now, so...
Thanks for the advice on the thought bubble. I was getting mixed results from the friends I asked, so you guys made some good points.
Also,@fuyuhakai I'm using powerpoint like this https://imgur.com/a/G1QxbcZ. Saw someone else using it so it was the first thing that came to mind.

ALSo thanks @Lord_Farquaad for being chill. I'll probably translate up until the current side story, but anything past that really just depends on if i remember to check

Users who are viewing this thread