Sultan's Love - Ch. 1

She's soo pretty. He's sooo handsome. Waahhhh. ❤❤❤

It's comforting to know that you guys will continue the series. ❤

Group Leader
A nice historical manhwa about the Middle East to balance those about Imperial China/Korea/Sengoku Japan. Bookmarked.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation. The art is so pretty and the story seems to be promising.

It’s been a while since I’ve read a semi-reaslistic (art wise) smut and bOi did the nipples in this chap and the preview take me by surprise.....so perky

The panel when she said "one step closer to outside" and smile while grab that sword....ahh beautifull yet painfull to watched. I wanna hug her so bad. 😢😢😢.

Double-page supporter
Ackk her story is so painful to read. I hate that she had to go through something like that with the old geezer ew

The art is absolutely stunning. Thanks so much Juicy team!

i couldn’t take the end scenes seriously when her nipples were on full display like?? usually i don’t mind but that rlly wasn’t the scene to show them off, my vibe went straight down the drain 🗿

Aggregator gang
Well Sultan, just bc she already "grow" that doesn't mean the age gap between you disappear lol still pedophile thooo but he's dead now and we got handsome young man instead lolol thank you for updating us perv 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread