Sultan's Love - Ch. 12

Im sure sejanne is going to make her look like she is a foreigner and they will kidnap her and bring her to another place. I have this kind of feeling.

My gosh she is so frickin dumb... in the beginning she said it's better to lay low in the harem because if you catch attention, you'll be targeted by others... and now girl, you know you're the top girl yet you're about to believe somebody who wants to be in a harem without an ounce of doubt if they're plotting something? Let me punch you in the face

She's so dumb...you'd think she'd be able to pick up on ppl with bad intentions from observing the old harem...gjfdtyjklsfghkk

I know Sejanne is evil but Seya ain't any better. I mean? How can she be so trustful?

Aggregator gang
I'm actually not surprised by Saye's naivety, yes she did live in the palace but she didn't interact with anyone and more importantly, didn't fight for the sultan's attention with anyone

it's gonna be too painful to learn her lesson from someone she thought was her only friend in those arrogant bunch

Users who are viewing this thread