Sultan's Love - Ch. 14

A 7 year age gap shouldn't be too weird. If I'm not mistaken, Kainer was 20 years old when he has stabbed by his sister, when Saye was only 13 years old. Now she's 18, Kainer is 25. That's the same age gap as my parents and is totally not weird. Add to that this was in the "olden days", then the gap is totally fine and not creepy at all.

That being said, the way Kainer said it was totally weird and creepy lol, why did he have to say it like he was an old man who fell in love with a 13 year old lmao. He was basically just a young man during that time, and literally just ended his teen years.

The ways he took care of both the bitch and the father were so satisfying that he didn't have to behead them, he already murdered them by words. Bitch acted like her tongue got cut off and can't even whine or argue, while dad's objections were drowned by the torrential downpour of blades ala Jon Snow-style.

ye im glad that woman got her head chopped off kainer dont let her alive to deal some bullshit drama
also man i laughed at "please birth us some ktls" askdjfhsakhfas
kainer x saye for life pls give me more fluffy

Sexy time next chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please give birth to many children both of you.

Also my parents had 9 years age gap. My mom was 20 my dad was 29 when they got married.

🤡 so at that time it's not weird with the huge age gap.

Aggregator gang
The KTL comment sent me lol

Thank you for the translation!

@JackalArrow I didn't really feel like the way he said that was creepy at all. I mean he was actually saved by a 13 year old and falled in love with her. I think that's why he insisted on her age. This and the fact that even though 7 year difference is alright, when one is 13 it's more than half her life !! So it does make a lot of difference at that age.

Nah, he is not a pedo lol. The age difference still make sense and welcome even in our lifetime. Both of them were young, tho. And imo, Kainer wasnt creepy at all. Visited library and watching your beloved from afar everyday without talking to them... even I did that once lmao.

And uuuu, Kainer wants a lot of kids so we gotta see them 👀

Anyway, thank u for the translation!

are the other women that forced themselves in the harem out now? I don't wanna read cliffhangers so letting all the chapters pile up first xD

Users who are viewing this thread