Sultan's Love - Ch. 6

@canigetauhh
Well... didn't he have over 3000 woman in his harem?
Just getting some of them pregnant once would result in many children. As soon as one was pregnant, he sleeps with a different woman and so on

But come on... that sex scene was totaly umbelivable! Just the part where she is not lying on the bed but holds onto him! Totaly unreal!
And she would not feel pleasure. He did not wait, as soon as her skin was broken he rammed her like a rabbit. No way this felt good!

So he killed his sister who betrayed him and also 1st prince. And love the art on the s3x scene. Their hair looks really silky, fluffy

The art looks nice and the author draws butts very well but no way was that comfortable. I'm happy to see more of the story bg. Thanks for the update!

Hmm I dunno, I'm kinda loosing interest... I will keep reading it for now but I hope it gets better soon plot wise

Thanks for the update, I can't wait until like a really juicy backstory is revealed to get the plot rolling not that, that I'm not satisfied with the "plot" already.

Oof, my hoo-haa hurts just looking at this. Beautifully drawn, but damn, be gentle on the virgins if they bleed? Because that means something got torn and it ain't nice if someone hammers at it lol. Poor Saye

Mnx

Hafter that bloody battle, i can confirm he is officially a psycho. No matter how good he is before that,he would be corrupted. Lets hope saye can give back some of his sanity!

Users who are viewing this thread