Sultan's Love - Ch. 8

Aw man, reading sultan always makes me think of a popular restaurant in my country. Kainer pounding saye like a horndog and I be thinking of kacchi biryani

Can somebody explain something to me??

So if the Sultan's legal mother is allowed to enter the Sultan's offices/abode, what does that mean for Saye?

Is Kainer saying that she's allowed to come in because some people still regard her as a part of Kainer's father's harem?? Saye wouldn't be his "legal mother" anyway since I'm pretty sure that title would have been for the Sultan Prior's legal wife/Sultana?

I'm just very confused about the wording here

@jenniilex3 I think it may be that he meant the future sultan’s mother. Aka, current sultan’s main wife. I dunno tho, it seemed most plausible considering what he said in the later half of the chapter but it was quite confusing.

@meijune I think that makes sense, but wouldn't it have been easier for Kainer to say "The Sultana"???

I think about this every once in a while and am very confused

@AminaHariss it's very evident he wants Saye to be his Legal wife! He's mentioned it a few times in past chapters

@jenniilex3 the story itself isn't really historically accurate but if it was, in ottoman as years went on chronological order of sultan's wife's title was, hatun, haseki, sultan, kadınefendi... sultan's wife could enter state affairs building but with restrictions but whatever let's enjoy the fiction haha

i hope he becomes better (at being a person and also at sex bc he's just a dog humping her lololol) i know this is supposed to be steamy but i just feel sorry for her

@liroro Right, I usually like smut but this feels like smut written from a guy's pov because I'm too busy going yeouch to go ohlala lol. Like damm dude, every time doesn't have to be hammer time!

@papersun the way he just keeps grabbing her boobs like slskfjfjs i don't think the author has experience or maybe he is a guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread