Sultan's Love

@fukmehlifu but you read fetishized European-based manhwas??? It just sounds like you're being hypocritical. All this villainess, ceo, etc. The ckntext of the story doesn't matter. Whether it's British, Russian, African, Japanese or Middle-Eastern, all of the stories are, first off, fantasy; and second off, they're all fetishized/parodied. I don't think I've ever read a single story that was historically accurate.

But you'd probably complain about that too. Because then it wouldn't be a story anymore.

I thought this would be another one of those gentle love story with a bit of smut but nope, this one goes hard on both the fucking and the killing (decapitation, can't not have some of those).
Story starts off pretty intriguing but it doesn't tray far from the classic romance + drama route so expect a kind hearted but somewhat helpless FL, a dominant ML and a handful of miscommunication.
The art, however, is pretty good. They went all in on the details so don't speedrun through all the chapters just for the story.

“I want your face to be enveloped in my cum” 😶 I’m atheist but I’m starting to think I may need some Jesus in my life

Users who are viewing this thread