Summer Breeze

Group Leader
Hey, Spiritfingers8 here, seems like another group already began translating Summer Breeze about 2 weeks ago. Seems like they want to continue with it, so I'll concede the duties to them!

lol it was a short run but fun! Thanks~

@Vladimirka the manhwa is already complete. But the Translation isn’t finished yet. Pls bare with us. We’ll get the other chapters release soon enough. Thank you.

@AerithSnow
Not complaining about the translation at all! Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. Wish there was a "release completed, translation in progress" tag because i got jebaited lol

this story is really endearing. reading this i really miss my grandma. i’m so mad at yoonho, having her family close enough to visit but taking that for granted. now she’s neglected her grandma, who is no longer with a sound mind.
if i lived in my home country and could visit my grandparents, i would. i really wish i could see them more but now they’ve all passed. it makes me want to revisit the time when i was younger just so i could see them. it’s really not fair that i would give anything to be with my family, but i have to see them grow and pass without me. meanwhile others have their family close by and take that for granted until it’s too late.
thank you everyone that translated this work, it’s been very emotional for me but i really loved it.

i just finished reading now. starting from chapter 9 i went through even harsher mood swings. all i see was cry but for anger, sadness and joy. i love the way the story was written and the way it ended, and i love all the emotions it made me feel. this is honestly my favorite short story.

Stupid grandma made me cry soooooo much;
also that is one hell of a cheeky seven year old;

A very endearing story, slow and pointant yet short (perfect length); a summer breeze really is the best description for it;

a very enjoyable read;

kyoung charl never dissapoint me tbh, ive read 2 of his manga and i love both of them. the story, the art, i love everything about his manga💖💖

This is a wholesome story. Such a beautiful piece to read when you're in low spirit and need some refreshment. ❤

ahhh i read this in one sitting and it's making miss something i've never known. I'm so appreciative that this story was created T.T

Fed-Kun's army
oohh i read this on webtoon but it was in Indonesian. i wanna re-read this in English.

honestly Han Kyoung-chal never disappoints. her manhwas are all masterpieces. her art style is so different from others, her plot is also always very fresh and wholesome.
Spirit Fingers made me feel like i grew up alongside the members of the club. Summer Breeze made me miss something i didn't have.
her works are really that amazing

Users who are viewing this thread