Summer's Curse

That witch really is a crazy b*tch. Your friend being sad because SHE broke it off with her ex doesn’t justify turning him into a cat then castrating him. I have no idea why she thinks she’s justified. Maybe in the next chapter they might explain he cheated but even then this is a huge jump to ruin a whole man’s life because of a few tears

Uhm why would you announce a chapter in 22 hours if it's not even accessible from your own website or discord easily?

> Please note that there will be a time delay on Mangadex.

> not available anywhere else anyway.

Garbage. The witch is a psycho, the blonde did nothing wrong and gets his memory wiped, the black haired boy did nothing wrong, turns into a cat and almost gets castrated because of it. The witch seems like an author self insert thats trying to justify their own personal issues

The plot doesn't make any sense as for why the witch punish the soon to be couple, she's abusive toward them by using her power but the story is cute and I'm glad that they find each other again at the end :)
Thank you so much for translating :)

To bad it was the end i really like it at least it ended in a happy ending I think I actually understand why blondie was not on the vet when the cat is on the cage because it's hard to imagine to see a grown man on a small cage(sorry I'm bad at names)

Users who are viewing this thread