Summon Warriors: Hack n’ Slash Starting from Level 1 - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
How short are those chapters?..
Also, 'somehow' I feel like (reason: common in other works) the entirety of this chapter is going to become null and void and a waste of time, with the mc doing some ass-pull to then win anyway (possibly even easily). Something akin to "I wasn't even going all out".

Dex-chan lover
How short are those chapters?..
Also, 'somehow' I feel like (reason: common in other works) the entirety of this chapter is going to become null and void and a waste of time, with the mc doing some ass-pull to then win anyway (possibly even easily). Something akin to "I wasn't even going all out".
can you really call it a asspull, they are trading 5th level spells and acting like they are their trump cards, we know he can cast 9th, he is very clearly pretending to be far weaker then we already know he is.

Dex-chan lover
can you really call it a asspull, they are trading 5th level spells and acting like they are their trump cards, we know he can cast 9th, he is very clearly pretending to be far weaker then we already know he is.
yes, because if he can do it then there is no reason for him not to do it from the start. Unless he is hoping his weaker summons die off while he dallies.

Dex-chan lover
yes, because if he can do it then there is no reason for him not to do it from the start. Unless he is hoping his weaker summons die off while he dallies.
The reason would be to see what they're capable of. If he wiped them out immediately he learns nothing. Meanwhile if he keeps up with them or just behind them, then they're more likely to do everything in their power to kill him, which is pointless as we know.

Basically, the readers reaction is the "oh no... Anyway." meme. Some authors can pull this off, this one did not.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm sticking with my guess that one or two of them survives since teleportation magic is introduced.

Dex-chan lover
The reason would be to see what they're capable of. If he wiped them out immediately he learns nothing. Meanwhile if he keeps up with them or just behind them, then they're more likely to do everything in their power to kill him, which is pointless as we know.

Basically, the readers reaction is the "oh no... Anyway." meme. Some authors can pull this off, this one did not.
O . o
You should never play with your food. There are way better methods to test the locals then to feign weakness while they muck about.

Dex-chan lover
I see, you just dont know what a asspull even means.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, I honestly expected outright dunking on the villains tbh

Users who are viewing this thread