Makikomare Shoukan?! Soshite Watashi wa "Kami" deshita?? - Ch. 2 - Summoned to a Different World (2)

Dex-chan lover
Funny how many murderhobos are still vocally in the comments, despite being directly called out by the translator.
Y'all need to chill.

Dex-chan lover
I really, REALLY loathe a dense MC.

"Oh wow even though I'm so weak, all these weird coincidences keep happening to me, These rocks must be super magic, all those arrows must have missed. I can create highly complex objects, even those that don't actually exist, from air and my own vague memory of them, I'm such a failure, golly gee shucks."

Like, he's 60 years old. I get it's comedy, but he doesn't even question anything. Trying to appeal to the king's sense of decency was just a part of his personality, I get that, even though there's no reason he should expect such a dishonest actor to suddenly value the lives of those he's believes disposable. The rest is horseshit.

And he's not THAT good of a person if he runs away at the first sign of trouble (blowing up the mountain). It's also a pointless conflict because he has the LITERAL POWER OF GOD. He can just fix the mountain.

Double-page supporter
Dear Translator,

The four barreled rocket launcher is indeed a real thing. It's called an M202 Flash and was designed in the 60's and field tested during the Vietnam War.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M202_FLASH

i like the translator's murder hobo notes for this and last chapter. literally thinking logically and from king/old man's perspective and how it would work in the real world vs children in the comments that dont know shit about politics or ruling or etc

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me that thinks it would be 10x funnier if the MC was still an old man?
Just imagine, a bald old man smiling with a rocket launcher! XD

Dex-chan lover
So protecting the people by killing an evil king & his magician is "murder," but slaughtering countless enemies isn't? Especially when those enemies didn't last long enough for the hero to see if they would even do anything wrong. For all we know they were peaceful creatures provoked to attack by the king's cruelty.

I guess the idea of a rotten dictator who needed to be removed hits too close to home for some people...
180607122542-trump-king-time-cover-exlarge-169.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This MC is way too dumb... Given how awful the king and people are in this world why even bother saving them against something THEY told you is bad

Users who are viewing this thread