Summoned by Being Involved?! And I Was "God"?? - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I know there was no editing done, and there is a chance that these chapters will all be deleted, but of anyone does edit the chapter, please fix the whole father/grandfather intertwined pronoun issue. It's obvious that he is the grandfather and his granddaughter eloped with his apprentice, but still feels ewwy when the written text implies the child is the old man's.

Also having the skin and bones Sage become a giant obscenely fat man seems oddly fitting...

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
@Demoniic One of the pages in this chapter is out of order:
1725574107454.png
1725574118183.png

I know there was no editing done, and there is a chance that these chapters will all be deleted, but of anyone does edit the chapter, please fix the whole father/grandfather intertwined pronoun issue. It's obvious that he is the grandfather and his granddaughter eloped with his apprentice, but still feels ewwy when the written text implies the child is the old man's.

Also having the skin and bones Sage become a giant obscenely fat man seems oddly fitting...
Yea, this will most likely be taken down as it violates Rule 1.7 of the MangaDex rules.

Users who are viewing this thread