Summoned Japan - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Clash of Two Armies

so i guess there's a problem?
While I cannot speak for Yukkuri translation team as to whether or not there is or was a problem within their translation team, I can say that chapter 35 were released with two days delay at 13th of January. Based by their group info at mangaupdates, the group usually updates roughly every 10 days or so, thus expecting an update approximately around 23rd of January is a realistic guess.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly speaking, the commander of the Army invasion force - Bertrand - is actually fairly competent here. With what he does know is possible, he reacts quite carefully. He sees the land terrain and how it's ambush central with the tall grass and wants their wyvern support to aid in scouting and protecting his forces. When the JSDF wrecks the shit out of their land tortoises, and his subordinate is like "Shit yeah! Let's chase after him!" he's like, "No, you moron. They killed literally every single one of our tortoises, we're falling back. If we chased after them we'd just be playing into their hands."

I mean... the guy was going to lose regardless of even if he was the most brilliant tactician to ever walk on two feet... You just aren't going to bridge that technology gap with no amount of clever tactics and lateral thinking. But given what little he knew and how little intelligence was provided to him, the guy was extremely competent. Much more so than virtually every other high ranking military officer we've seen go against the Japanese.

Fed-Kun's army
While I cannot speak for Yukkuri translation team as to whether or not there is or was a problem within their translation team, I can say that chapter 35 were released with two days delay at 13th of January. Based by their group info at mangaupdates, the group usually updates roughly every 10 days or so, thus expecting an update approximately around 23rd of January is a realistic guess.
spot on, thanks

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Where's air force? Why land force made contact without art bombardment? R they stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread