Summoned Japan - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - One Strike

Dex-chan lover
Ooh wheres the web novel in ENG would love to read it
Oh, yes, the wn is way ahead of the manga. Tho I suggest reading the translated version of the LN since the LN is more detailed than the wn version. By the way, the translation for Vol. 4 has just started

Hostilities against Gra Valkas has temporarily subsided as both sides are preparing for assault (HME and Mu needs to build up their forces and Japan needs a carrier-based force that can reach the Gra Valkas mainland since their land-based aircraft can't reach it). Gra Valkas has been finally expelled from the 2nd Civilization Area and would sue for peace just to give them time to rebuild their forces. There would be a 2-year timeskip after the battle against the latest enemy, the Cryseilies Holy Kingdom

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Only a war crime if the participating belligerents have signed a treaty or acknowledgement of what is allowed and what isn't.
Yeah nah mate, that's not how international laws and war crimes work.
Source: terror organizations bot signing any document but are still convicted for war crimes

Contributor
This manga is beginning to feel a bit racist in their caricature of foolish isekai medieval Europeans. Imagine If this was the other way around with a European modern military obliterating an isekai medieval Japanese society.

Only a war crime if the participating belligerents have signed a treaty or acknowledgement of what is allowed and what isn't.
The proper formulation is "It's never a war crime the first time"

I see Japan returned to their imperialist roots as soon as they knew they had the upper hand
Tbh they are acting in nothing more but self defense here. I wonder if Japan is gonna beat Parpaldia faster than Israel rekt everyone in June of 1967

Dex-chan lover
Just type the title and add novelupdate in the side the web novel is the one with over a hundred chapters the LN has less chapters trasnlated dunno if they change this scene just like in the manga though

Novel update to the LN is also linked in the description and the LN link to the web novel.
Just noticed something: In the WN and LN, Bertrand (or Dolbo in WN) is still hesitant to surrender and Yosh is the one who suggested to surrender, while in the manga, Bertrand is the one who is willingly wants to surrender upon seeing his men getting killed by the Japanese rather than dying by the guillotine, and Yosh is the one who reminded him that they're the ones who killed the Japanese.

As for the translated WN and LN chapters, rose is busy in university stuff, and there's also her writing Nihonkoku Shoukan Kai (an NS fanfic).

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Take that, whitey!
If they have more Japanese hostages, hope they're not going to start killing or torturing more

The part when the Japanese tought they were chanting spells were hilarious to me, they even use the MLRS and everything 😭

I still don't understand why this manga is so badly illustrated. Checking other works by the same artist - they are leagues better than this one.
Honestly, art in this manga feels more like a shitpost than actual art.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I just blasted through all chapters, this manga's golden. Can't wait for more modern military fueled comedy.

Dex-chan lover
The part when the Japanese tought they were chanting spells were hilarious to me, they even use the MLRS and everything 😭
Well, it's Remille's fault for not telling Asada about the accepted surrender gesture for the 3 Civilization Areas (1st, 2nd and 3rd Civs) coz Remille wants more Japanese blood

Users who are viewing this thread