Summoned Japan - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - One Strike

Dex-chan lover
Been waiting for this for over a month
5 min later aaaand now i wait again

Also Japan used PTSD it was super-effective!

Real shame the ambassador decided not to send the information further and now she is drowning in her own disillusion

Dex-chan lover
Been waiting for this for over a month
5 min later aaaand now i wait again

Also Japan used PTSD it was super-effective!

Real shame the ambassador decided not to send the information further and now she is drowning in her own disillusion
Well, Remille really wanted more dead Japanese from the moment of the Nishinomiyako Massacre up to that point. Too bad it was the other way around. And looks like Parpaldia has a culture of disrespecting POWs

Between Remille and Arde, I dunno who's more delusional on what's happening on the ground. Remille's a piece of work, and Arde's assumptions just because Mu doesn't have any magical weapons, Mu's a pushover. And Elto's right: number of weapons doesn't mean superior military power.

Dex-chan lover
Only a war crime if the participating belligerents have signed a treaty or acknowledgement of what is allowed and what isn't.
Its actually more of a war crime in the web novel they knew it was for surrender but their like na fk you they killed civilians and started blasting and they used the white flag thing as their official reason but really they just wanted to kill them.

Its actually more of a war crime in the web novel they knew it was for surrender but their like na fk you they killed civilians and started blasting and they used the white flag thing as their official reason but really they just wanted to kill them.
Ooh wheres the web novel in ENG would love to read it

Dex-chan lover
Ooh wheres the web novel in ENG would love to read it
Just type the title and add novelupdate in the side the web novel is the one with over a hundred chapters the LN has less chapters trasnlated dunno if they change this scene just like in the manga though

Novel update to the LN is also linked in the description and the LN link to the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, i love a good war crime early in the morning.

Only a war crime if the participating belligerents have signed a treaty or acknowledgement of what is allowed and what isn't.
It's only a war crime if you lose.

Well, Remille really wanted more dead Japanese from the moment of the Nishinomiyako Massacre up to that point. Too bad it was the other way around. And looks like Parpaldia has a culture of disrespecting POWs

Between Remille and Arde, I dunno who's more delusional on what's happening on the ground. Remille's a piece of work, and Arde's assumptions just because Mu doesn't have any magical weapons, Mu's a pushover. And Elto's right: number of weapons doesn't mean superior military power.
Well the way Parpaldia is acting isn't "wrong" strategically. That a country just appeared and has more military power than the rest of the know world combined, isn't something one plans around.

Arde is just trying to provide something to hang onto. IE We might be able to use our advantage in this domain to achieve victory. Mu is recognized as being ahead of Parpaldia in military power in Parpaldia, but close enough that it would be too costly for Mu to fight Parpaldia.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
You both are right. Because some of us don't read the novel, so it isn't a war crime, but for you and those who read the novel, it is.
Nonetheless, it's still satisfying because they started it first, to civilians. By decimating a portion of Palpadian army is not enough for me, personally. If it were me, i would've sent long range bomber to their capital and major cities. Sink every ship, be it military or merchant, that raising Palpadian flag to the bottom of the ocean.. ahhh, now that a satisfying war crime. Debt paid in full.

Dex-chan lover
Parpaldians never learned about waving a white flag as a sign of surrender (well, not until the end of the war at least) coz from the start, Remille wanted more bloodshed and they didn't bother to call their commanders and told them about the "waving of white flag".

Users who are viewing this thread