Summoned Japan - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - Lumies' Declaration

Dex-chan lover
Globalization doesn't exist in this world because the world is separated into 3 different civilized area by Holy Mirishial Empire, the "strongest" empire in the world at the time because HME doesn't want any other country to surpass them by monopolizing the magic technology and research and no one is willing to be against HME will, until Japan and other countries got issekaied to this world
Well they're doing a pretty shitty job of it then. Parpaldia uses magic and technology and everyone is sharing broadcasting/telecommunications equipment. That seems like the first thing you'd want to address.

Contributor
Yanagida is Mohammed Avdol?!

jojos-bizarre-adventures-yes-i-am.gif

Dex-chan lover
i don't care about any of the other countries reactions or about an alliance with the princess, i want to see a modern day army destroy a fantasy Napoleonic army, i want to see japan conquer the empire. why are we bothering with these alliances? Japan could conquer the entire world in a week, there is no reason to make an alliance with anyone, Japan is an adult playing pretend politics with children.

Dex-chan lover
Please use spoiler tags when discussing spoilers.
Globalization doesn't exist in this world because the world is separated into 3 different civilized area by Holy Mirishial Empire, the "strongest" empire in the world at the time because HME doesn't want any other country to surpass them by monopolizing the magic technology and research and no one is willing to be against HME will, until Japan and other countries got issekaied to this world

Wait what. Other countries??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
wait, OTHER countries?
Early on, the manga had people comparing Japan to legends of an magic country that seemed to be a nuclear peer. I expect that country to have been a future nuclear Japan that arrived earlier in the setting's history but it could have plausibly been a WW2 or Cold War USA.

Dex-chan lover
i don't care about any of the other countries reactions or about an alliance with the princess, i want to see a modern day army destroy a fantasy Napoleonic army, i want to see japan conquer the empire. why are we bothering with these alliances? Japan could conquer the entire world in a week, there is no reason to make an alliance with anyone, Japan is an adult playing pretend politics with children.
Your comment sounds familiar

Double-page supporter
Well they're doing a pretty shitty job of it then. Parpaldia uses magic and technology and everyone is sharing broadcasting/telecommunications equipment. That seems like the first thing you'd want to address.
Not really a shitty job, it is on purpose
Parpaldia tech is babies compared to HME tech, HME is around 1930s but worse on the tech tier with advanced magic battleship and magic fighter jets, they export their outdated broadcast/telecomunication device to countries they deem worthy, but still HME tech is also babies compared to Japan lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Japan could get more done if they just employed American drone tactics and order drone missile strikes. They could easily cover it up by denying acknowledgement and other people can claim it was an act of god.
Pretty sure the LN for this is a bit older than what you are looking for and the full adoption of drones in the US military happened 2-3 years before the pandemic, I think.

Missile strikes thou, yeah definitely but I'm sure it also depends on GPS and I don't think Japan here has launched any satellites since they got isekaied, so any long range attacks are not viable. Only short range missiles attacks is the only option for them now.

But then again, their ship already leveled a fleet and that's only a destroyer class and their jets can already out maneuver and out gun any wyverns it encounters. No need to throw everything they got at Parpaldia.

Dex-chan lover
Yanagida is Mohammed Avdol?!

jojos-bizarre-adventures-yes-i-am.gif
YES, HE IS [*click click*]

All things considered with the nature of the setting, that dude just absolutely could not pass up the chance to do dramatic Jojo-posing with other-worlders since they wouldn't know the context.

Even better, because he meets his own isekai Speedwagon popping into their carriage.

A pity the drill-ojou (normally my favorite character archetype) seems unredeemable though.

Double-page supporter
They just completely lost I the recent battles, and she still thinks they won’t have any problems winning? Such a stupid woman, who would want to court that, even her big breasts aren’t worth it.
It all Imperial bravado, they had subjugated everyone, and done whatever they wanted to the people they conquered.

So they are still high on their own bullshit, I really hope Japan dismantles this grotesque empire to nothing.

Death to empires

Users who are viewing this thread