Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Dunno why people are so enraged at him not wanting to kill people. Would YOU kill someone? Would YOU be able to pick up that weapon and end someone's life? Just cause an MC has some human decency doesn't make him a pussy...

Double-page supporter
...now it may be just me but, I'm guessing the bad guy just know is gay for the Mc, lloll

this gay male yandere is giving me some intense black cat flashbacks. That being said it's nice to see a male yandere its been forever since the last time I've seen one

t

Double-page supporter
@TheOnlyTrueSenpai yep, Black Cat is the first thing that comes to mind when seeing this. Having the villain's entire motivation being that he's gay and yandere for the MC.

Nigga why tf did you kill rouga?? he just wanted to impress his girl. and make her his. U Little yandere bastdard.

rouga was in love? what total bullcrap, he kept trying to physically tear her away from her actual love(as actual as a poorly written harem story can get anyways) and force her into marriage and both physically( without even winning properly) and using politics to trap her into "loving" his sorry ass ( which i remind you is basically what generic bad guy tried to do to demon lord)

the evil gay yandere somehow had a less clingy and self-obsessed approach , at least that insane bastard knows that mc doesn't love him and so tries to convince him, in of course unsavory means, but it's better than trying to gaslight him
or rather rouga basically also tried to kill mc out of "love "(which is not at all just jealousy), which already made him as bad as yandere boy and probably somehow worse overall as a lover, cause bullcrap about unrequited love does not make that ok, calling that pure love is even more stupid
maybe he's just barely under him in the "piece of living waste scale" cause he might not be as much of a genocidal maniac,
but he's dead now i guess

"sigh" whatever, i guess it's true that yandere boy is big gaee, so maybe it balances out, and maybe it's ok because he died so pitifully, and that make sad,

and honestly, it was pretty sad how hitler died like little bitch too, the fuhrer maybe could've come to properly love the world if he didn't have to kill himself, if only the devil shota yandere didn't whisper to him and make him do all that he did, what an absolute tragedy

This guy's smile just makes me hate him to the molecular level, impressive author and manga drawer!

Users who are viewing this thread