Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Contributor
if you hit your head on a wall of concrete repeatedly you will end up like that too, but will you be that retarded to do it?

Dex-chan lover
So chapter 22 and 23 have pages in the mid 20s to 30s and chapter 24 has less then 10? I call BS. I'm hoping they just uploaded the wrong file because this manga isnt worth following any more if they start releasing only a part of a chapter per month.

Oh and to those all up in arms about the beastkins death, Mr MC has already brought one person back, its not hard to expect him to do so for another.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least they didn't go Combat Namek about the catgirl vs crossdresser fight. 😂

The chapter is so short because it couldn't take the stupidity of the princes.
Just as her it died prematurely due to stupid decisions .

So... another month of filler? We’ve been stuck in this (rather pointless) battle for how many months now? And I use the term “Battle” loosely, since half of it has been people talking.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, when is this arc of characters I have forgotten fighting characters I dont even remember if I have forgotten going to be finished?

Dex-chan lover
Me every chapter for what feels like that last ten chapters...

"...who?"

This feels like I need to reread the last 10 or so chapter just for their death to have an impact. At this point it's hard to care for any of them.
More like 'Namek explodes in how many minutes, how many episodes ago?'.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, now it isnt just the worst paced manga Ive read, the chapters are also too short to even enjoy as a unit. Yeah, lets just drop this...

Users who are viewing this thread