Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.1

MD@Home
With all the Isekai around, all dragging their feet through meandering "plots", I, for one, appreciate the rather detailed recap.

Dex-chan lover
We actually haven't seen the mc in so long that the author had to make a recap chapter in the middle of the battle just so we remember who the mc is.

Dex-chan lover
Eww another Setsuna crap guy. Kill it with fire already! Had enough of it in Kengan Asura and Omega.

Dex-chan lover
This was almost as bad as when I saw an update for a manga I was reading, only to find out it was the original translators posting the same chapter anther group released (a chapter the other group released almost a month ago) https://mangadex.org/title/35525/magan-to-dangan-o-tsukatte-isekai-o-buchinuku

Group Leader
@dgbr3w
that is for those who are following this crap for long time
this 25 chapters took almost 2 years to release
this "war" arc was going on for atleast a year now

i didnt expect this touma guy to be that obsessed with him , he is a male yandere who is willing to kill for the MC.

@joshguy i for once am grateful for this chap, tbh the figth against the bald dude has become really long and boring , lets hope in next chapter the guy gets killed so i cant stop watching his disturbing appearance

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know I needed this recap chapter, but after reading it I know I needed this.

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga came back from a hiatus or someting ? Such a random recap...

Dex-chan lover
going to wait until chapters are released together.
reading 3 pages a part with ads isn't worth.

I hate the fact that i needed this recap chapter more than the fact it was a recap chapter.

I swear this would have been much easier for both parties if Touma just reincarnated himself as a girl

Users who are viewing this thread