Summoned to Another World... Again?!

Dex-chan lover
was getting good till that masochism bullshit part.. I bet even beast king and demon lord are his bitches...

@Owyn they might be the lords yeah and being his bitches... that uhm yeah that will be fun to see how they react to his return

Dex-chan lover
Mmmh...the manga changed some parts that were important, like the princess using a light brainwash speel at the class at arrival so that they would accept the mission without asking questions and the MC being immune for hisown barrier, plus the childhood friend having some barriers too because he protected her as second nature.
They even skipped on the kingdom checking their potential and the MC as usual faking his status.
MC was sent back from the kingdom when his mission was completed but something gone wrong and he was killed and reborn in the modern world where he decided to check every possible way to return, that is why he was not interested in the moder world society and never stood up for himself, that made him able to recognizeisekai cliche but wasted away his school life, a little dumb.
The crossing of time between the world was different and in the isekai just a few years passed.
He could trash the kingdom with ease but decided not to because after that his classmates would suffer and he doesn't wish to carry them, he doesn't want them to die to his actions nor help them too much, for that reason he didn't block/dispel the princess magic.

Here's a link for the raw of the next chapter.. https://lhscan.net/read-isekai-shoukan-wa-nidome-desu-raw-chapter-2.html

I don't really get why some manga adaptations for some light novels just rush the beginning, this and Expecting to fall into ruin seem to be doing the same thing

Silly and funny. Just my thing to relax. But the chapters are going to fast to how the releases come. Even with that page count.

Dex-chan lover
I like it. With his personal history, is he mad or just perturbed with the king? Will he get vengeance or just go "hey!... not this shit off" and go on his merry way?

Users who are viewing this thread