Suna Mahou de Suna no Oukoku wo Tsukurou ~Sabaku ni Tsuihou Sareta kara Ganbatte Sokoku Ijou no Kokka wo Tatete Mita~ - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2024
Messages
965
I completely forgot that they are in a dungeon until it was mentioned at the end of the chapter. The demoness scene was actually funny. I know this is an ecchi manga, so I am not surprised about the random bathing scene, but why do so many japanese authors seemingly have an incest fetish?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
745
Where are they ?? :oooo: :haa:

ay6q60.jpg
ay6qm1.jpg

thank you for translation & update again after 2 months :thumbsup:
censorship is gay
RIP nipples
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
549
”And it was at this point that your mother got tired of waiting and you were conceived.”
 
Supporter
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
305
That moment at the end of Doom 1 - Knee Deep In the Dead when you step on the last teleporter and...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
4,547
New waifu for the harem?

...Oh, just a former threat.

Raku, how did you get fat on WATER?!?!?

Slaughtermap time?🔪 I can't wait to see Horus and his harem kill those monsters!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
336
Honestly it's stupid for me to ask this question, how does Morgia change with those stupid magic handcuffs on? Does she use her storage magic to store the clothes she wearing then directly unstore them onto herself?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top