Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 55

Good chapter. Feels like we've been getting more chapters that focus on other characters lately so this is nice.

By the way, I wonder if the artist has ever posted any floor plans/building layout image for the house?

Oh boi.... If Ayaka-San has a lot of stamina i wonder how Akkun is gonna handle it when they had a private time where they're be grown up *wink* *wink*

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, the fanservice chapter.
Daddy likes.

jp1rH6v.jpg

I think this is the first time I ever seen a breast bounce/swing depicted so clearly in a still drawing...

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this chapter should have been earlier. Him getting stronger was a point for two other things, namely him dealing with his sister and the idol wannabe.

Dex-chan lover
You must exercise even more Akkun, the caretaker has decades and decades of lust built up in her and you will eventually have to satisfy her

Fed-Kun's army
You know, it never occurred to me that the caretaker lady might have in fact a lot of pent up lust, and with the MC being the only male she interacts with, she might really wanna do lewd things with him, but she is just holding back cuz he is still a kid.

Idk if it's the translation or the author but Pushups don't work your back and abdominal muscles LOL. It's an upperbody push workout so it would be chest and triceps (and shoulders).

Other than that, loved the fanservice and chapter

Group Leader
@figmoomoo
I thought it was a bit strange too. But the raws definitely say 腕立て (Push-ups) 背筋 (Back muscles) 腹筋 (Abdominal muscles).
If I read 腹筋 as sit-ups instead of abs I can think of a different way to interpret the sentence (which I'm going to change it to), but then I have no idea why back muscles is in there.
Thanks for the feedback.

Fed-Kun's army
Too much for his shota-like muscles. I wonder how much those dumbbells weighed.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be extremely disappointed if in the end he doesn't get together with caretaker.

Users who are viewing this thread