Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san

Somehow I think that Sumire is the only female character that Aki could have a normal romantic relationship with...

Uhm, yeah this feels weird to read what with them being middle schoolers. Other than that the protagonist is adorable, but yeesh couldn't they all (except the caretaker) be a couple years older at least?

I hope the translations keep coming, the anime is a fun watch and I want to see more of it once it ends.

Dex-chan lover
too bad nothing gonna happen. if you want shouta bullshit u might as well go watch hentai, much better luck than reading / watching this garbage. Unless there is a huge timeskip near the end of this shit with caretaker-san and our beta bitch boy of an MC (cant blame the dude he is a BOY) then this shit is garbo

Group Leader
this has been dropped. I do not believe it likely that Simple/Robo Scans will continue with this.
nmmdy5.png

source: simple scans discord

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-24/miss-caretaker-of-sunohara-sou-manga-ends-in-february/.155761

even with jp companies axing good series, thanks for the trans, looking forward to finishing this series

Users who are viewing this thread