Super Ball Girls - Ch. 28 - Change of clothes

Dex-chan lover
You know, i'm hella lost. I need some summary please. Plus, I don’t understand much but my opinion of mc is kinda shitty, I'm not really feelin mc and his groove.

I don’t need a summary of the whole thing but a summary of mc and his thinking process so far.
Thanks

Last edited:
Contributor
What a twist, an hidden evil organization that will exploit the power of these creatures for their own interest and benefits... how original, i'm thrilled... :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
We really change into shonen manga with erotica here and there do we

Group Leader
You know, i'm hella lost. I need some summary please. Plus, I don’t understand much but my opinion of mc is kinda shitty, I'm not really feelin mc and his groove.

I don’t need a summary of the whole thing but a summary of mc and his thinking process so far.
Thanks
A lot of the MC's personality you can get a feel for just from rereading the first chapter. He starts off as your pretty bland basic male protagonist that any average reader could probably relate to. He was passive, didn't do well in life with anything he tried at, and his current job was a result of not being able to get any of his dream jobs.

After the girls showed up, he was still pretty passive about them, but after he saw 1 of them start disintegrating when eating chocolate and then regenerate, he got scared and ran away for fear that he might die. Then he showed initiative by walking back in and deciding to look after the girls despite his fear of them, showing that maybe he's not all that passive anymore.

He then decides to change his outlook on life and try his best for them specifically since everything else he tried to do never worked out. From there it's a few chapters of him teaching them stuff while learning about them as well.

This leads to the ball girls going out on their own and unintentionally killing/harming more people while also making those "evil" ball girls. Then we get the showdown between out main characters and those evil ones, leading us to where we are now.

Other than not being afraid to kill the more evil ball girls, nothing has really changed about his personality since his initial revelation. He cares for the main girls and wants to do his best specifically for them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A lot of the MC's personality you can get a feel for just from rereading the first chapter. He starts off as your pretty bland basic male protagonist that any average reader could probably relate to. He was passive, didn't do well in life with anything he tried at, and his current job was a result of not being able to get any of his dream jobs.

After the girls showed up, he was still pretty passive about them, but after he saw 1 of them start disintegrate when eating chocolate and then regenerate, he got scared and ran away for fear that he might die. Then he showed initiative by walking back in and deciding to look after the girls despite his fear of them, showing that maybe he's not all that passive anymore.

He then decides to change his outlook on life and try his best for them specifically since everything else he tried to do never worked out. From there it's a few chapters of him teaching them stuff while learning about them as well.

This leads to the ball girls going out on their own and unintentionally killing/harming more people while also making those "evil" ball girls. Then we get the showdown between out main characters and those evil ones, leading us to where we are now.

Other than not being afraid to kill the more evil ball girls, nothing has really changed about his personality since his initial revelation. He cares for the main girls and wants to do his best specifically for them.
Ight thanks for the summary

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if one side multiplies and the other doesn't there's no realistic chance for humanity to survive ( if this story was semi-realistic, they'd already have lost at this point).

Dex-chan lover
This is too similar to Jagaaaan, which has the same author as this manga. This annoying prick babbling about being the best etc is practically the same thing as the police officer in Jagaaan that ate graphite sticks all the time.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks
The MC is a form of the "hypocritical pacifist hero" trope that has existed throughout multiple generations of anime history, notably during the mecha era.

He sucks, the concept sucks, and in year 2024 thankfully feels dated, but is such a core staple for anime story design and as a vehicle for exposition and a foundation for skirting around censorship of violence/war with a flimsy mask of anti-violence/war, that he will still be used today.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is a form of the "hypocritical pacifist hero" trope that has existed throughout multiple generations of anime history, notably during the mecha era.

He sucks, the concept sucks, and in year 2024 thankfully feels dated, but is such a core staple for anime story design and as a vehicle for exposition and a foundation for skirting around censorship of violence/war with a flimsy mask of anti-violence/war, that he will still be used today.
Thanks for the info

Dex-chan lover
okay but why did they have to kill those high schooler extras. what are they doing to our beautiful women

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I don't know where I was expecting this manga to go after the last few chapters, but this certainly wasn't it.

Dex-chan lover
They are now government agents (secret being not looking likely)

Dex-chan lover
Again, why murder them just to steal their clothes? And how are those not drenched in blood after that?? :question:
This is getting boring, the art is still great but everyone is either stupid evil alignment or just plain stupid

Users who are viewing this thread