Super Ball Girls - Ch. 31 - Evolution

Fed-Kun's army
Ah so this is how he going to get the reader to be on the side of humans.

Would have liked to see them not change into a monster.

The girls could go under a more psychological battle with only wanting to go home and kill their own kind who just want to live.
Feel like his girls being mentally torment from what they are doing would also affect the MC. And cause he to really think about what he want for them and not what others want.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit.. it's getting insane. But this is why I love and read Muneyuki's works.

Fed-Kun's army
so that's what happens if super balls reproduce with each other, it's a lose-lose situation regardless who they reproduce with, dang.

Dex-chan lover
so that's what happens if super balls reproduce with each other, it's a lose-lose situation regardless who they reproduce with, dang.
This is the exact opposite of "reproduction". Not only are there fewer organisms than at the start, the new one is probably sterile, since they need horny men to reproduce. And I can assure you, it would take a very special kind of man to be aroused by that, even if it could theoretically reproduce.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was unexpected, but kinda awsome
42zcnz.jpg

Thanks everyone at Shiro TranslationWet T-shirt Contest Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, this series just insists on getting more and more crazy. I just wanted a slice-of-life style series with the MC trying to manage his crazy alien girls lol.
It's getting more and more similar to Jagaan. I fucking hated Jagaaan after the introduction of that rapist piece of shit for the sake of being edgy. As long as it stays away from that crap I'll continue reading this because of the art but I'm missing the slice-of-life with a bit of disaster comedy that this series started as :angery:

Dex-chan lover
It's getting more and more similar to Jagaan. I fucking hated Jagaaan after the introduction of that rapist piece of shit for the sake of being edgy. As long as it stays away from that crap I'll continue reading this because of the art but I'm missing the slice-of-life with a bit of disaster comedy that this series started as :angery:
Sorry, did you miss the part where they kidnapped men, tied them up, then literally bred them to death?

Users who are viewing this thread